Collection of Information
We collect various information when youregister with Company, during your usage of our products and services, when youvisit pages of our partners. We may combine information about you that we havewith information we obtain from other partners or other companies in order toprovide you a better experience or to improve the quality of our services. Whenyou sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us. We automaticallyreceive and record information from your computer and browser, including your IPaddress, our cookie information, software and hardware attributes, the page yourequest and other standard browser parameters.
Our infrastructure consists of servers deployedat multiple datacenters that are owned and operated by us or our partners. Allinformation collected within our services resides on this network of servers.
Use of Information
- Communicating with you
- Making the sites or services easier to useby eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information
- Providing our services
- Auditing, research and analysis in orderto maintain, protect and improve our services
- Ensuring the technical functioning of ournetwork
- Protecting our rights or property and thatof our users
- Developing new services
- As described in the respective terms ofservice of each of our services and in the TLO Customer MasterAgreement
We have a strict No-Spam Policy prohibiting theuse of any data collected to send spam. We will not sell any contact informationto third parties.
Choices for Personal Information
When you sign up for a particular service thatrequires registration, we ask you to provide personal information. If we usethis information in a manner different than the purpose defined herein and inthe terms of the services offered then we will ask for your consent prior tosuch use. Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you canreset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is beingsent. However, some of our features and services may not function properly ifyour cookies are disabled. You can decline to submit personal information to anyof our services, in which case we may not be able to provide those services toyou.
We only share personal information with othercompanies or individuals in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent
- We have a good faith belief that access,use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessaryto:
(a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceablegovernmental request,
(b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation ofpotential violations thereof,
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technicalissues, or
(d) protect against harm to rights, property or safety, of our users, us orthe public as required or permitted by law.
- We may share with third parties certainpieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of usersby demographic. Such information does not identify you individually.
- As permitted and described in therespective terms of service of each of our services and in theTLO Customer Master Agreement
We take appropriate security measures toprotect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure ordestruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection,storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physicalsecurity measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we storepersonal data.
We restrict access to personal information toour employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in orderto operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound byconfidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, includingtermination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
Accessing and Updating Personal Information
When you use our services, we make good faithefforts to provide you with access to your personal information and to correctthis data if it is inaccurate.